Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pls vent your thoughts to this post

Follow up on T H O U G H T - F O R - T O D A Y (click)

M E R C U R Y (planet)

www.spaceweather.com (click)

The two planets are converging on the Sun and next week, during the days around Thanksgiving in the USA, the trio will gather inside a circle less than three degrees in diameter. Looking up at noon, you'd never guess there are two planets hugging that star.

THANKSGIVING 2008 is on Thursday November 27.

NOVEMBER 27 = 11 - 9
I am not saying that on this day an event will happen, I am only 'noticing' the 'coincendence' ... and sharing this with you.

Whilst writing this I "got" the word: Algorithm and I searched on WIKI for I never heard that word and didn't understand it, what it has to do with "this 9-11";
H E R E (click) is your answer via Wiki (DUTCH)

No comments:

VIDEO WALL from DailyMotion.Com/MarinaOfLight