Friday, May 9, 2008

ReQuest .... on MarinasMasters.com - Latest - May 9, 2008

Repost and ReQuest:
(I was guided to this site (like all kNews/postings in 'MM') ... a ReQuest for Love, so pls send LOVE!
Apparently this is important, we don't need to know why, just do it?!?!)

The World is Round

Amazing IRAN

Shahram Razavi writes:
Thank you and goodbye!
Unfortunately WORLD IS ROUND is shutting down.
Unless the owner of WIR can find someone who is willing and capable of taking over the website. I have been planning to start my own website which would include similar photo albums on Iran. However, due to health reasons (Diabetes complications) I'm not able to foresee any such website any time soon. My intention with these albums was to make available to the world the good side of Iran through images and to try to make people from all around the world understand that Iran absolutely does not deserve to be considered a member of some "axis of evil". I also wanted to instill hope and inspiration for a brighter future for the young generations of Iranians. And images can do that! They can create a vision in the minds of people.

Anyway, I thank you all for your comments and support.
Keep the Iranian flame burning!
Iran Hargez Nakhaahad Mord!
Paayandeh baad Iran!

- Shahram Razavi, April 27, 2008

So ... HELP OUT or PITCH IN !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shahram, is that You?? The Shahram who came to visit in Wisconsin and with whom I got to be good friends in the late 80s? Sorry to hear about the diabetes. Please get in touch with me. Blessings to you and blessings to all, Georgann

VIDEO WALL from DailyMotion.Com/MarinaOfLight