Monday, June 23, 2008

BLOGGING ..

(((((family))))))))))


I am sorry to anounce that I have too little time to put all the interesting info on several blogs, including this one here ...

PLEASW find your way to www.marinasmasters.com where there are several pages with LOTS of info:

ARTICLES, CHANNELING and LATEST (kNews), and such ...
Do me and yourself/ others a fabour and Pay it Forward what you find there on the website ..
The EDUCATION of SELF is on a daily basis and I cannot be 'at speed' anymore.

I will continue to POST all the interesing material on MarinasMasters. I READ and SAW all which has been posted and get lots of emails from around the globe. For which I am grateful to receive and pass on.

Hugs ... and occasionally, like I did, I will post some here on the blog.



No comments:

VIDEO WALL from DailyMotion.Com/MarinaOfLight