Friday, April 4, 2008

Second Life

S E C O N D L I F E

This Virtual World is easing down a bit and its a very nice way to virtually meet eachother.

We are already used to meet in chat(room), and the Online Spiritual Cafe makes it a bit virtual for us.

Second Life is also a nice way to communicate and make things visual, like meditation.

I've just visited Second Life a few times and there is much to learn but its fun as well!

<------ Marina Of Light Meditating at Second Life

It's not my intend to make money on Second Life by offering workshops etc; for me that is a phase-past-by and therefor 'old'. I will not add energy to the old-ways and will remain in 50-50: service to self and others. (The Law Of One)

When you want to attend workshops, meet others and do other nice things, then Second Life is also a nice place to explore!

When you are interested in meeting eachother like we do in the Online Spiritual Cafe and make it more virtual, we can meet in Second Life too; no dates are yet available and you can find me by searching my name: MarinaOfLight.
All sharing and offering is welcome ofcourse.

See you there one day ... in Second Life: the 3D online virtual world!

No comments:

VIDEO WALL from DailyMotion.Com/MarinaOfLight